Tuesday, September 2, 2008

COMMUNICATION

A. I will have a cell phone for the duration of the trip. I will send information home and have a friend upload information to my personal web-site so that everyone involved in this ministry may track my progress along the trail. For safety reasons all of the information posted on the web-site will be at least three weeks old, so as not to list my exact current location on the trail. On this web-site I will be sharing stories about the people I meet and minister to on the trail and in local towns. It will be exciting to see how God works through me during this mission’s trip!

B. In addition to checking in with my family at least weekly. I will be able to hand write letters as time allows.

C. I will sign into the trail logs provided along the way, so that in the event of an emergency with my family or friends, I can be located through these logs.

No comments: